The Problem: Life with a German disease.
For the one hundred and thirty six (136) constituents of Generation: Supertrain™ who follow this modest web (sub-)property, maybe let’s just call this…the dead drop.
Being your artisanal, sneak-peek preview of the upcoming episode of John’s Help. Which help officially goes live tomorrow/Thursday in the early morning hours.
And, as for this one? Well. This one…is…a good one. It’s one of those episodes. And, we really hope you’ll enjoy it.
Please consider that you can help John help even more people through a variety of little missions:
- You can subscribe to Roderick on the Line via iTunes.
- You can subscribe to Roderick on the Line via RSS.
- You can rate the program favorably on iTunes.
- You can leave a short review on same highlighting the various ways in which John has helped you.
- You can educate your more culturally-accelerated friends about the breadth, depth, and unspeakable penetration of help that John offers through our program each week.
- You can pack a small bag, and then hope to Christ you have everything you’ll need.
- You can go outside, take your clothes off, throw a garbage can through the window, then set the place on fire.
In any case.
Thank you very much for listening and for allowing John to help you.
As you do.
25 Notes/ Hide
- beefranck likes this
- sameasiteverwas likes this
- andreaskrautwald likes this
- myownrobotbutler likes this
- linnefaulk likes this
- tastyexplosion likes this
- michael-magee likes this
- 1280-960 likes this
- capnmariam likes this
- tinyforest likes this
- ajryan reblogged this from rotl
- lestwesurrender likes this
- wjflowers likes this
- scott-jackson likes this
- colinashe likes this
- tomorrowville likes this
- mattlowe likes this
- fffartonceaweek likes this
- tj likes this
- serialsghostwritten reblogged this from merlin and added:
- joshtheoak likes this
- runonsentencesaboutemotions likes this
- merlin reblogged this from rotl
- rotl posted this